Commonly known as “conveyancing”, the process of buying and selling – or “conveying” – land. Whether that is your home, your leasehold apartment, your mobile home – or your castle.
We can make enquiries and searches to ensure that your move takes place with the minimum of fuss.
Christofi Wells Strong can act for you on your purchase or sale of property. They can advise on the procedures, your contracts and searches and if anything needs to be attended to .
We are specialists in dealing with Shared Ownership, Affordable Housing and Housing Association work.
Christofi Wells Strong act in the interests of our clients. We offer the following advantages to our clients
- You will not be dealt with by a “case worker”
- We are not an online national conveyancing firm
- We do not pay referral fees to Estate Agents. Often these fees are added to your expenses by other lawyers.
- You can ask your solicitor whether they have any referral arrangements with any agent who has recommended them.
- Referral fees handed out for conveyancing work must now be disclosed to clients in accordance with rules set out by the Solicitors Regulatory Authority
- We do not pay referral fees to Financial Advisors — financial advisors must disclose any referral fee before they refer a financial product to you.
“employ a solicitor you trust, even if it might cost you more”
Sebastian O’Kelly , Daily Mail Property
For the collapse of cheap online conveyancing see: –